We were waiting for you!
We know these are busy days for everyone and that you have plenty of options, so thank you for taking the time to read this posting! 😉
🤝 This is us, using AI to (truly) disrupt an entire industry
Currently in stealth mode, FounderNest is an AI company born out of Stanford and Wharton, and based in Silicon Valley that helps corporations identify the best-fitting external stakeholders (e.g., startups, scale-ups, SMEs, research initiatives) for their business needs and for any type of engagement (e.g., investment, M&A, partnership, sales, contracting). We do this based on our proprietary deep profiling and analytics. Our product uses multiple data sources and combines metadata and real-time growth signals to deliver highly qualified deal flow to corporations based on specified multi-variant criteria. Think of the most accurate company search engine. An augmented Google that finds you the companies you are looking for, in one single search, and with no noise.
The most prominent corporations worldwide from multiple sectors such as pharma, banking, insurance, construction, and many more are already trusting FounderNest.
Funding-wise, we've raised 🚀 oversubscribed rounds; and are backed by some of the best investors worldwide, including early investors in Paypal, Waze, Palantir, Square, or Pinterest.
Company-wise, this is the perfect time to join us! We are ⚔️ killing our monthly revenue targets consistently (🔼 2x growth MoM) and we have grown 📈 from 7 to 25 people in just one year. Now, we need more hands to take FounderNest to the next level and conquer the entire industry!
👩🏼🎨 What you will do
At FounderNest people come first and you will be part of our stellar Sales team 🎯. If you are passionate about making a business grow, see the impact of your work and you would love to be part of a dynamic team committed to disrupting an industry, this is your dream position!
Note: this is a fast track position towards an Account Executive position. As soon as you are ready to close leads, you will get promoted to AE.
- Prospect for new clients and reach out to them through phone calls, e-mails at high-volume and other creative ways you can think of with an eye toward exceeding expectations.
- Qualify leads generated by analyzing their level of interest and priority to determine if there is an actual business opportunity.
- Schedule demos of our AI Scout platform for qualified prospects.
- Learn foundational sales skills and collaborate with various parts of the organization on top of the funnel.
- Propose new lead generation strategies and identifying the best potential companies.
- You will work with the Head of Sales.
🎯 What you will bring
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- You are familiar with modern prospecting methodologies and tools (e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, Outreach, Apollo), and are willing to learn new ones.
- You have grit, you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and tackling all tasks necessary to get the job done, you actually enjoy the process, and you love leading by example.
- You are at a point in your career where you are not afraid of starting the Sales Development efforts at a rapidly-growing company such as FounderNest.
- You desire to move up within a sales organization fast.
- You view setbacks as learning opportunities in our path to accomplishing our company's goals.
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry.
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems.
- You are highly structured, process-oriented, analytical, creative, and love to work under pressure when necessary.
- You have natural leadership skills. People love working with you.
- You put the team's goals over your own.
- You have an incessant thirst to continuously experiment and learn in an extremely fast-paced environment.
🏆 Bonus Points
- Sales Development experience at a high-growth startup in the Enterprise space, in which you autonomously managed first steps of the Sales process.
- Deep understanding of the corporate industry at teams that engage with external stakeholders (e.g., innovation, partnerships, corporate development, CVC, procurement, etc.).
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast-growing start-up before.
- You've built Sales Development playbooks or processes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Spanish.
⌛️We are committed to you
🚀 Personal & professional growth
- You will be a key part of a lean team that will support your growth, within a safe environment. You will be supported to experiment and become a reference of FounderNest’s Sales Development efforts.
- You will have direct exposure to Silicon Valley, which includes the best VCs (some of them are our own investors) and startups in the world.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 15x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
🏢 Working environment
- We pride ourselves on having built an open, humble, diverse, supportive, and truly unique culture. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values (they are codified in our framework called CALIBER ⚖️: Customer Excellence, Agility, Learning, Innovation, Balance, Ethics, Respect) and our passion for technology, you will find a home at FounderNest.
- You will be part of a team committed to disrupting an industry while having fun in the process!
- We have built a thriving environment based on cooperation and constructive feedback, with smart, ambitious, and hard-working individuals who dream about making an impact in the world.
- You will have a flexible schedule 🗓️ since we want you to have the freedom to organize your time. Of course, when things hopefully go back to normalcy, we would love for you to meet the rest of the team full time or from time to time at any of our offices (San Francisco and Madrid). You choose.
- 🖐🏾 We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. FounderNest considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. FounderNest is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let us know openly.
💰 Compensation & Perks
- You will have a full-time contract (i.e. no freelance work).
- We will offer you a very competitive salary based on your past experience and future potential, including a variable component baked into it. We also want you to have stock options since we want you to grow as the company grows and to celebrate FounderNest’s success at all levels.
- We will offer you an attractive benefits package based on your preferences and what is important to you (it will be designed for you ad hoc ).
- Free vacation policy ✈️, as long as you coordinate with your team and you meet our goals.
- Birthday policy 🎂: We’ll celebrate your day, showing appreciation with a gift.
👫 Hiring process
- After you apply, we will review your submission and decide whether we invite you to a quick intro call with Dylan, our Head of Sales and Hiring Manager for this role.
- If we decide to invite you and this initial call goes well, we will then invite you to start a 3-4 step fast interview process that we promise will be exciting — you will get to meet some of the leaders at the company you will get to work with, and you will get a great flavor of what working at FounderNest looks like 🙂.