We were waiting for you!
We know these are busy days for everyone and that you have plenty of options, so thank you for taking the time to read this posting! 😉
🤝 This is us, using AI to (truly) disrupt an entire industry
Co-founded by two Stanford/Wharton alums, FounderNest is a SaaS company in stealth mode that uses AI to help innovative corporations (Innovation, CVC, and Corp Dev / M&A teams) identify their next partnership, investment, or acquisition target - before their competition. Our core technology is built on real-time analytics running on private and public company data. This fuels our Natural Language Processing AI with +60M companies and +1.2B aggregated data points, allowing us to minimize noise and find 1.5-5x more companies relative to alternatives.
We are proud to count amongst our clients some of the largest corporations across a wide range of industries worldwide — for example, 4 of the Top 10 Pharma companies worldwide, one of the largest management consulting firms, one of the largest biotech companies, and one of the largest food & beverage companies in the world.
We are now looking for experienced, highly skilled B2B Account Executive (AE), with SaaS experience selling to multinational corporations globally.
This is the perfect time to join us! We are exceeding our quarterly revenue targets consistently (🔼 2x growth QoQ). By joining FounderNest at this time, you will have the opportunity to see the impact of your work on a daily basis while you grow your career in parallel to the company’s growth.
👩🏼🎨 What you will do
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by bringing in new clients
- Lead Discovery and Demo calls, leading to the account development and ultimately closing the sale
- Utilize various consultative sales methodologies
- Navigate complex buying processes of enterprise and mid-size organizations
- Help grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Collaborate with CEO/Head of Sales to ensure acceleration of opportunities to close sales
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions
- Keep up to date on industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Use Salesforce and other sales tools to keep tracking easy and accessible to the organization
🎯 What you will bring
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Strong communication skills in English (native)
- Ideally Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. We may be open to stellar candidates with alternative backgrounds.
- Confidence to sell to mid-level managers as well as VPs, SVPs and C-level executive
- Proven ability to close deals from generation to close
- Experience selling globally
- Strong inner drive and a proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others
- Highly coachable - you have a growth mindset and are comfortable testing out new approaches
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, knowing how to use words intentionally to gain insightful responses
- Experienced with online tools for sales and collaboration (ie: Apollo, SalesNavigator, Zoom, Salesforce, Chorus, Slack)
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced and remote startup environment
🏆 Bonus Points
- Account Executive experience at a high-growth, mission-driven startup, in which you autonomously closed accounts.
- Experience with enterprise sales with proven ability to close complex deals with larger organizations, from procurement to close
- You love helping people and crushing goals
- You are enthusiastic and love connecting with people
- You love to learn and improve in your free time
- “You have a startup mindset (i.e. you wouldn’t say “That’s not my job”)
- Understanding of teams that engage with external stakeholders and the startup ecosystem (e.g., innovation, partnerships, corporate development, CVC, procurement, etc.).
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast-growing start-up before.
- You've built sales playbooks or processes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Spanish.
⌛️We are committed to you
🚀 Personal & professional growth
- You will be a key part of a lean team that will support your growth, within a safe environment. You will be supported to experiment and become a reference of FounderNest’s Sales efforts.
- You will have direct exposure to Silicon Valley, which includes the best VCs (some of them are our own investors) and startups in the world.
Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 15x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Exponential growth: We humbly say that 6 months at FounderNest may be equivalent to 2 years at any other company in terms of your growth. This is thanks to the pace at which we operate, the state-of-the-art practices and processes that drive our company, and the unparalleled caliber of the people you will get to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
🏢 Working environment
- We pride ourselves on having built an open, humble, diverse, supportive, and truly unique culture. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values (they are codified in our framework called CALIBER 🤗: Customer Excellence, Agility, Learning, Innovation, Balance, Ethics, Respect) and our passion for technology, you will find a home at FounderNest.
- You will be part of a team committed to disrupting an industry while having fun in the process!
- We have built a thriving environment based on cooperation and constructive feedback ♻️, with smart, ambitious, and hard-working individuals who dream about making an impact in the world.
- You will have a flexible schedule ⏳. We trust that you are the one that knows yourself better. For this reason, we have a flexible working hours policy: you are free to organize your own time.
- Though we work remotely from all over the world 🌎, we love spending time together so we also organize recurrent in-person activities, events, and off-sites.
Free vacation policy ✈️, as long as you coordinate with your team and you meet our goals.
90/10 policy: each team member can devote 10% of their time (usually a Friday every other week) to innovate and grow professionally 📚.
Birthday policy 🎂: We’ll celebrate your day, showing appreciation with a gift.
- 🖐🏾 We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics ⚖️. FounderNest considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. FounderNest is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let us know openly.
💰 Compensation & Perks
- You will have a full-time contract (i.e. no freelance work).
- We will offer you a very competitive salary based on your past experience and future potential, including a variable component baked into it. We also want you to have stock options since we want you to grow as the company grows and to celebrate FounderNest’s success at all levels.
- Equipment 💻 : all you need to kill it at work. Just request it and we’ll do our best.
👫 Hiring process
- After you apply, we will review your submission and decide whether we invite you to a quick intro call with Dylan, our Head of Sales and Hiring Manager for this role.
- If we decide to invite you and this initial call goes well, we will then invite you to start a 3 step fast interview process that we promise will be exciting — you will get to meet some of the leaders at the company you will get to work with, and you will get a great flavor of what working at FounderNest looks like 🙂.