Sales Development Representative
We were waiting for you!
We know these are busy days for everyone and that you have plenty of options, so thank you for taking the time to read this posting! 😉
🤝 This is us, using AI to (truly) disrupt an entire industry
Co-founded by two Stanford/Wharton alums, FounderNest is a SaaS company in stealth mode that uses AI to help innovative corporations (Innovation, CVC, and Corp Dev / M&A teams) identify their next partnership, investment, or acquisition target - before their competition. Our core technology is built on real-time analytics running on private and public company data. This fuels our Natural Language Processing AI with +60M companies and +1.2B aggregated data points, allowing us to minimize noise and find 1.5-5x more companies relative to alternatives.
For confidentiality reasons we can’t disclose the identity of our customers. Nonetheless, we are proud to count amongst our clients some of the largest global companies (Fortune 500) across all industries (leading pharma, biotech, auto manufacturing, beauty, food & bev, management consulting, etc.)
We have just raised a round and are hiring aggressively. Exceeding our quarterly revenue targets consistently (2x growth QoQ) and have 30+ months of runway. By joining FounderNest at this time, you will have the opportunity to see the impact of your work on a daily basis while you grow your career in parallel to the company’s growth. This is the perfect time to join.
👩🏼🎨 Your main tasks
- Prospect for new clients and reach out to them through phone calls and emails at high-volume, and/or other creative ways you can think of with an eye toward exceeding expectations.
- Qualify leads generated by analyzing their level of interest and priority to determine if there is a real business opportunity.
- Schedule demos of our AI Scout platform for qualified prospects.
- Learn foundational sales skills and collaborate with various parts of the organization on top of the funnel.
- Propose new lead generation strategies and ways in identifying the best potential target teams/companies.
- Support Account Executives and our Head of Sales to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information
Note: This can be a fast track towards an Enterprise Account Executive position.
🎯 What you bring to the table
- BA/BS degree (or relevant work experience).
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Exemplify grit, and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and tackling all tasks necessary to get the job done.
- Desire to quickly move up within a sales organization.
- View setbacks as learning opportunities.
- Highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry.
- Structured, process-oriented, analytical, creative, and love to work under pressure when necessary.
- Shown creative problem-solving approach and thirst to continuously experiment and learn in an extremely fast-paced environment.
🏆 Bonus Points
- You have experience as an Enterprise SDR/BDR or equivalent in a B2B SaaS company, in which you autonomously managed first steps of the sales process.
- You are familiar with modern prospecting methodologies and tools (e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, Outreach, Apollo), and are willing to learn new ones.
- Deep understanding of the corporate industry at teams that engage with external stakeholders (e.g., innovation, partnerships, corporate development, CVC, procurement, etc.).
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Spanish.
⌛️We are committed to you
🚀 Personal & professional growth
- You will be a key part of a lean team that will support your growth, within a safe environment. You will be supported to experiment and become a reference of FounderNest’s sales efforts.
- You will have direct exposure to Silicon Valley, which includes the best VCs (some of them are our own investors) and startups in the world.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 15x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
- Exponential growth: We humbly say that '6 months at FounderNest may be equivalent to 2 years at any other company in terms of your growth'. This is due to the pace at which we operate, the state-of-the-art practices and processes that drive our company's growth, and the unparalleled caliber of the people you will get to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
🏢 Working environment
- We pride ourselves on having built an open, humble, diverse, supportive, and truly unique culture. Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values (they are codified in our framework called CALIBER 🤗: Customer Excellence, Agility, Learning, Innovation, Balance, Ethics, Respect) and our passion for technology, you will find a home at FounderNest.
- You will be part of a team committed to disrupting an industry while having fun in the process!
- We have built a thriving environment based on cooperation and constructive feedback ♻️, with smart, ambitious, and hard-working individuals who dream about making an impact in the world.
- You will have a flexible schedule ⏳. We trust that you are the one that knows yourself better. For this reason, we have a flexible working hours policy: you are free to organize your own time.
- Though we work remotely from all over the world 🌎, we love spending time together so we also organize recurrent in-person activities, events, and off-sites.
- Free vacation policy ✈️, as long as you coordinate with your team and you meet our goals.
- 90/10 policy: each team member can devote 10% of their time (usually a Friday every other week) to innovate and grow professionally 📚.
- Birthday policy 🎂: We’ll celebrate your day, showing appreciation with a gift.
- 🖐🏾 We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics ⚖️. FounderNest considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. FounderNest is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let us know openly.
💰 Compensation & Perks
- You will have a full-time contract (i.e. no freelance work).
- We will offer you a very competitive salary based on your past experience and future potential + a variable component. We also offer stock options, since we want you to benefit from the growth of the company and celebrate FounderNest’s success at all levels.
- Equipment 💻 : all you need to kill it at work.
👫 Hiring process
- After you apply, we will review your submission and decide whether we invite you to a quick intro call.
- We will then invite you to start a 3 step fast interview process that we promise will be exciting — meeting many of the leaders at the company and getting a flavor of what working at FounderNest looks like 🙂.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Perks & Benefits
📆 Flexible scheduleWe trust that you are the one that knows yourself better. For this reason, we have a flexible working hours policy: you are free to organize your own time.
✈️ Flexible vacations policyYou can take as many vacation days as you need, as long as you coordinate with your team.
💵 CompensationWe want you to be comfortable, so we pay very competitive salaries, depending on your previous experience and role.
🙌 Stock optionsWe want you to join us in this incredible journey, and make yours FounderNest’s success.
🔭 90/10 policyWe know the importance of learning and innovation, and that is the reason why each team member can devote 10% of their time (usually a Friday every other week) to innovate and grow professionally.
🎂 Birthday policy
We’ll celebrate your day, showing appreciation with a gift.
🌎 Remote friendlyNow full remote because of COVID-19. After that, remote friendly; i.e you can work remotely when and if you need it. The office will always be open for you. We have two: San Francisco and Madrid
💻 EquipmentAll you need to kill it at work. No questions asked. Just request it and you'll have it.
🎼 LearningPeople are what we care the most about. We want you to thrive and grow within FounderNest. Tell us whether you want to go to a conference, take a course or buy a book, and you'll have it (budget allowed 🙂)
😀 FunHard to list all we do here. Some examples: offsites, events and activities that we all want to have fun outside work. Now with COVID-19, we do a lot of virtual, but we also do physical activities. We love to hang out with each other!
At FounderNest we have an agile work environment with a customer-centric obsession and a strong focus on making sure that every team member has a path to thrive at a professional and personal level. Our culture is strongly driven by Silicon Valley Standards, so excellence is expected in everything we do. However, we do not want to lose sight of having fun while we learn and celebrating our accomplishments.
We pride ourselves on having built an open, humble, diverse, supportive, and truly unique culture. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values (they are codified in our framework called CALIBER: Customer Excellence, Agility, Learning, Innovation, Balance, Ethics, Respect) and our passion for technology, you will find a home at FounderNest.
Currently, in stealth mode, FounderNest is an AI company born out of Stanford and based in Silicon Valley that helps corporations identify the best fitting external stakeholders 🤝 (startups, scaleups, SMEs, research) for their business needs and for any type of engagement (e.g. investment, M&A, partnership, sales, contracting), based on our proprietary deep profiling and analytics.
Sales Development Representative
Loading application form