We were waiting for you!
We know these are busy days for everyone and that you have plenty of options, so thank you for taking the time to read this posting! 😉
🤝 This is us, using AI to (truly) disrupt an entire industry
Born at Stanford and Wharton, FounderNest is a gen-AI company in stealth mode that helps (today but with huge potential expansion opportunities) corporations in the world improve and streamline their market intelligence processes, including (for their spaces of interest): (1) helping them understand the taxonomy and dynamics of the space, (2) mapping out all the players, (3) getting unique insights about the space (e.g. growth rate, investment activity); and (4) tracking what their competitors are doing.
Our core technology is built on real-time analytics running on private and public company data. This fuels our Natural Language Processing AI with +60M companies and +1.2B aggregated data points, allowing us to be 3x-5x better than alternatives.
We are proud to count amongst our clients some of the largest corporations across a wide range of industries worldwide — for example, 4 of the Top 10 Pharma companies worldwide, two of the largest management consulting firms, one of the largest biotech companies, and one of the largest food & beverage companies in the world.
This is the perfect time to join us! We are well funded and growing fast (yes, growing which may seem crazy in current times 😊). By joining FounderNest at this time, you will have the opportunity to see the impact of your work on a daily basis while you grow your career in parallel to the company’s growth.
👩🏼🎨 What you will do
If you are passionate about growing an organization, making sure it runs smoothly, and cultivate and develop its culture, this is your deam job!
People strategy: you will define the strategic priorities of people excellence at FounderNest, including: employer branding, talent attraction, leadership development, training…
People operations: you will own the definition and execution of the main people processes, including: hiring, onboarding, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, culture, events, offboarding…
Admin: you won’t be alone in this. We work with a law firm and a “gestoría” and they do the heavy-lifting (you'll just need to communicate with them).
Leading the team: when the team grows, you’ll lead the definition of the team structure and profiles to bring in.
🎯 What you will bring
6+ years of HR experience in startups identifying and hiring top talent across engineering and product, and developing their cultures.
- Exposure to the definition of the strategic goals of a HR function or team.
- Passion for building a diverse and inclusive working environment.
- Experience with remote-first work cultures.
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions.
- Natural leadership skills. People love working with you.
Autonomy and drive to run and develop the people excellence function.
- Solid knowledge in all areas of HR and employment law in Spain.
Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
Note that this is a fully remote position based in Spain.
🏆 Bonus Points
- Knowledge in all areas of HR and employment law in the US.
- Past leadership roles in key HR processes: hiring, onboarding, performance appraisal, culture…
- Being a first or early HR hire at a company before.
- Relevant experience in high growth startups from Seed to Series A.
⌛️We are committed to you
🚀 Personal & professional growth
- You will be a key part of a lean team that will support your growth, within a safe environment.
- You will have direct exposure to Silicon Valley, which includes some of the best investors and professionals in the world. We proudly count on many of them as our own investors and advisors.
Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 15x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Exponential growth: We humbly say that 6 months at FounderNest may be equivalent to 2 years at any other company in terms of your growth. This is thanks to the pace at which we operate, the state-of-the-art practices and processes that drive our company, and the unparalleled caliber of the people you will get to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
🏢 Working environment
- We pride ourselves on having built an open, humble, diverse, supportive, and truly unique culture. If you share our values (they are codified in our framework called CALIBER: Customer Excellence, Agility, Learning, Innovation, Balance, Ethics, Respect) and our passion for technology, you will find a home at FounderNest.
- You will be part of a team committed to disrupting an industry while having fun in the process!
- We have built a thriving environment based on cooperation and constructive feedback ♻️, with smart, ambitious, and hard-working individuals who dream about making an impact in the world.
- You will have a flexible schedule ⏳ since we want you to have the freedom to organize your time towards achieving our ambitious goals.
- Though we work remotely from all over the world 🌎, we love spending time together so we also organize recurrent in-person activities, events, and off-sites.
Unlimited vacation policy 🏄🏼♂️, as long as you coordinate with your team and you meet our goals.
90/10 policy: each team member can devote 10% of their time (usually a Friday every other week) to innovate and grow professionally 📚.
Birthday policy 🎂: We’ll celebrate your day, showing appreciation with a gift.
- 🖐🏾 We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics ⚖️.
💰 Compensation & Perks
- You will have a full-time contract (i.e. no freelance work).
- We will offer you a competitive salary based on your past experience and future potential, including a variable component baked into it. We also want you to have stock options since we want you to grow as the company grows and to celebrate FounderNest’s success at all levels.
- Equipment 💻 : all you need to kill it at work. Just request it and we’ll do our best.
👫 Hiring process
- After reviewing your application, if we assess there is fit, we will then invite you to start a 4 step fast interview process that we promise will be exciting — you will get to meet some of the leaders at the company you will get to work with, and you will get a great flavor of what working at FounderNest looks like 🙂.